Saturday, January 15, 2011

its amazing what happens with a little time


i haven't posted a scrapbook page in a very long time, and not because i didn't want to share, simply because i had not touched a piece of paper, combined with a photo in a very very long time. I quite literally lost me. i just didn't want too. I missed and still do the social aspect of my craft so very much. Those days were you sit with friends and produce five good pages and you laugh and tell stories together, eat stuff you shouldn't and end up having a damn good time. I miss those trips. I miss those nights. I miss my friends. The laughter and silliness that made life fun. I would so very much love a weekend away like the old days.

anyway, by no means my best work. That remains of the cover of an old scrapbook creations issue. But here is my babies in their christmas pic of 2010. Sorry about the photo of the page, i hate flashes and i just wanted to blog, and get my feelings out there. My therapy so to speak.


It took me quite the while to get this going and i moved things around for hours before the glue came out, and then it sort of just fell together in a way i liked and that was it, done. I still have the bug, thankfully i bought new printer ink today, so im off the locate the photo paper that would be at the bottom of a pile somewhere in my scrapbooking stuff long forgotten in the waste land that was most of 2009 and much of 2010 as well.

No comments: